Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stuff I Thought About Today

Nature includes physical and spiritual.

Both are governed by natural law.

For every natural law in the physical, economic or social world, there is a corresponding spiritual law. Many disciplines borrow terms from engineering and physical science to describe analogous phenomena they observe in business, sociology, economics, group psychology, etc. That is because the universe is organized and is organized according to universal principles. And truth is one. It transcends all worlds. It is absolute.

Whenever this is not apparent, it is only because of twisted interpretation.

I heard someone say a rainbow is white light divided into many beautiful colors and I pondered what that physical phenomenon could teach me about life and people.

I thought how foolish to learn all about the physical universe and then assume similar, if not analogous laws do not exist for the spiritual or moral universe.