Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Must Repent

Satan has done a super job establishing the popular beliefs that:

Anyone who tries to overcome all their vices is just trying to think they are better than everybody else. They are uptight jerks.

Guilt is wrong and preaching is bad.

Of least concern is the value of remorse and repentance, self control and improvement, let alone a divine forgiveness of sins. Just pass the perk-o-dan, or whatever.

The truth of the matter is that the immediate concern of every human being is repentance, divine forgiveness of sins, and cutting out bad decisions and bad habits completely. Doesn't matter what you think or believe, it is true. Being true and having heard it, it will stay with you forever until you finally accept that it is.

The sooner you do, the sooner you will feel about 3 to 100 times better than you ever did before. But remember, you do not allow yourself a little sin. You always think and do as perfectly as you can, or you will not understand and you will not taste nor feel.

Stop Those Dirty Little Habits!

The key is to do your best rather than excuse your lesser performance.

I was plowing snow with my buddy when he asked me whether I felt I was better than people who did drugs n'at. I was completely surprised because I had forgotten that was the typical feeling people get when they are with someone they see doing something right when self is doing it wrong. It is the answer Satan often gives to us. I simply said no. It's not about being better than someone, it is about being happy and wanting them to be just as happy and they could if they would only listen. Here is the answer to my buddy's question that God gave:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; bt that the world through him might be saved.

No sireee - I never think I'm better nor am I ever apologetic for wanting to do the smart thing. They don't realize they are being duped.