Thursday, March 19, 2015

This blog aint dead yet

The basic message of this blog is very important. Sometimes, I get busy with other stuff and get lax about what I eat and the next thing you know, I start to get Type II and my sugar goes up and takes a couple of days to come down again, regardless of how much insulin I use. This has been happening about once a year or so. Then I get back to the truths I have laid out on this blog and I am ok again. It is important and easy to avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup, and in general, food that is not fresh. Get away from the nitrates and the cans and the bags and boxes. Yesterday, having a can of sloppy joe mix in the house that a visitor had left behind, I decided to use it up, so I bought hamburger (we are fresh out of our grass-fed burger), and started roasting fresh onion and pepper to add as well, then I noticed the can was tainted with HFCS, so I threw it away and opened a can of simple tomato sauce, added it and the onions and peppers, and then threw in my own extra spices, such as more garlic and salt, and ginger, and half a dash of red pepper. Boy oh boy was that good! And get this - it actually tasted like a sloppy joe should! And that without even including any kind of sweetner! Except for the cheap buns I used because my bread shop was closed - they had HFCS in them. Oh well. By the way - DEATH TO THE "INSURANCE" INDUSTRY AS WE KNOW IT, WHICH WANTS TO INSURE EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE, AND PROVIDE ASSISTANCE FOR REGULAR EXPENSES IN ADDITION TO CATASTROPHIC ONES, AND CONTRIBUTES TO THE WAY PEOPLE ARE BECOMING IN THAT THEY JUST MAKE MONEY AND MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND NEVER MIND AB0UT RESPONSIBILITY OR PLANNING. DEATH TO THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY AS WE KNOW IT, WHICH HAS US THROWING EVERYTHING AWAY AT FREQUENT INTERVALS AND BUYING A NEW ONE. WE ARE ALREADY UP TO OUR EARS IN UNREPAIRABLE JUNK, IT IS NOT THE BEST ECONOMICS FOR THE CONSUMER, AND IT DEPRESSES THE SOUL BECAUSE IT IS ANTI-QUALITY AND HAS AN EFFECT ON THE S0UL OPP0SITE THAT WHICH GREAT ART BRINGS, FOR EXAMPLE. DEATH TO THE CORPORATE FARMING AND FOOD INDUSTRY AS WE KNOW IT, WHICH HAS BEEN RAPING THE PUBLIC HEALTH FOR OVER 100 YEARS AND THE HEARTLAND SOIL AS WELL. DEATH TO GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT IN BRINGING AB0UT THE DEATHS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND OTHERS LIKE THEM. ONLY THE PEOPLE, UN-AIDED, CAN DO IT. And if only one more person joins us, it will improve the situation just that much. One more person to realize that their life won't change before they do, nor will this country.