Saturday, July 18, 2020

Teeccino

I might as well tell you about a beverage I have really been enjoying.  My base is fresh whole cow's milk, so if you only have junk from the store, and you try this, your results may vary.

I mix pure cocoa powder into just  a little bit of milk till I have a smooth paste, then add the rest of the milk and finish mixing but also add like I dunno maybe a 1/4 ts of Teeccino brand Hazelnut Medium Roast granules and let them start working.

This is all done cold.

Then you drink it.  It's really good.

You don't worry about the grounds of Teeccino.  You just chew em and enjoy em because unlike coffee grounds or any other kind of whatever, they are tender and delicious.

The unadulterated milk and the Teeccino combine to sweeten the cocoa to the perfect degree.

I do a similar thing with herbal teas in general, usually with tea bags, where I just let them work cold, and I often do it with milk but other times water.  Peppermint tea in cold milk may be my favorite of those.