Thursday, September 3, 2009

Continues

268 tonight. Six units. Perfect supper but no exercise. Not yet caught up on my sleep. Despite these factors, it still indicates I am much more diabetic now than in the last several months. I have no idea whether it is the sleep factor, or whether it is the month or two without supplements catching up with me - I just don't know. But it is interesting.

I ordered a Vitality 6 Pack this morning from Melaleuca, so I will be starting back onto absorbable vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants and what not. We'll see what that does. I suspect it's mainly lack of sleep and exercise and a dash of stress, though, that has got me regressing. I am interested in seeing whether the supplements speed up my recovery relative to progress with just careful lifestyle, superfoods and juice, progress which I think would lead to full recovery without supplements. But then again, I may be getting plenty of a lot of things, but have no way of knowing how good and complete my whole nutrition is. So maybe the supplements will make the difference.

I thought I had bought my last insulin vial. Still may be.