Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Comment

Ever hear of or do you remember the little boys who became famous rappers who wore oversized trousers on backward? I heard one say on a talk show that this way of wearing pants was fundamentally cool, not a fad, and he would be wearing them this way the rest of his life. As my life gets hectic and I cycle in and out of living the way this blog idealizes, I sometimes (when I am on the out part of the cycle) feel like I should quit the blog. But it doesn't take long at all before my body goes on strike, demanding I get right back into it, and I rediscover true relishment. Thus we see that the content here is not any kind of fad but truly fundamental; it's always here and never gets old not because of my resolve, discipline or staying power but because of its own absolute truth.