Friday, March 30, 2012

No Lunch Today - Wait, What's This?

It's one of those days when I didn't bring or have much here for lunch - just a bunch of fruit and very little ryse, and a huge ol' rutabaga.

But then I found a great combination: brewer's yeast (I keep a 14 oz can in my desk) & rutabaga!

I went a couple of years in the early 2000's eating nothing for lunch but a couple of luxurious collard leaves with almonds. It was that good, and that satisfying - never got tired of it (and my nails were growing fast [too fast] and 2-3 times thicker than normal). Well, it seems I found another such combination.

This yeast is very good; you should try it. More nutritional than most, and very good beefy brown flavor. Gayelord Hauser's Imported Brewer's Yeast, Dist. by Modern Products, Inc., Mequon, WI 53092, www.modernfearn.com