Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I Had for Breakfast

This was very good. All cold: Ryse, sweet corn out of the can, light red kidney (my favorite) beans out of the can, cayenne pepper sprinkled on top. I also want to say although I have believed in everything I have said here all through it, the business and changes in my life sort of had me in a fog about it, and I have for the past 1-2 years pretty much overeating every day, focusing on sugar level control with regard to how much I ate, and not focusing on avoiding overeating in and of itself. But last night and from time to time, I remember again and eat only enough and wow, the power and youthful energy in which it results! I am certain that it non-linearly produces far less free radicals when we eat just enough. This is why it has been found that people live much longer who eat less even than the normal accepted amount. I gotta get back up and be that eat-quittin' machine again! And of course, if you read back in old posts, there is a long list of maladies I had that just disappeared when I first stopped overeating. Things like dandruff, acne, joint inflammation, asthma, ..... I might as well mention also that I intend to try the following tuna spread: tuna, chopped pickles, avocado. I will let you know how well it works. I think I will throw some iceberg into the mix as well. And possibly ginger, but mainly, I think the dill pickle will work for this.