Monday, March 16, 2009

2 units, walnuts, then before I could eat anything else, I got very sick.

It wanted to come out both ends and I was weak from the 2 units. My stomach really hurt and it was all I could do to focus and get through it. I almost fainted and wished I would. I had to flop on my side on the concrete and lose my body heat; it ended up all coming out the back end and I went to bed til lunch time. I think it was simply that I shouldn't have had walnuts just then. The body is sensitive and really reacts when it is fine tuned. It is much more forgiving when you abuse it regularly.

stix, apple, turkey, celery, mustard, peanut butter, milk, ginger, "raw" quick oats, one unit, chocolate, up the hill, work out back. Sugar went low.

The need for external insulin is steadily diminishing; the key is never eat anything bad and never eat too much at once. My feet feel great. I'm never hungry. I always love my food more than people who don't do this.

turkey, chard, romaine, tomato, celery, water.

1.5 units, juice, stix, coconut oil, boiled eggs, peanut butter, rome apple, up the hill.